I wish you all a health, fun,
and a year to remember for 2015. Some may have a new year resolution,
but let’s all remember to take time in the new year to reflect as well.
Reflection upon the new year can lead to growth from past experiences
and positive momentum for the future. This year, instead of a focus on
“doing,” put your focus on “being.”
are a few questions you can ask yourself to help you begin to reflect. I
hope this list finds you well, and you can sit down, relax, and begin
the new year with a great cuppa during your reflection. Raise your
teacups to an excellent 2014, and an even better 2015. *CLINK*
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
5. Pick three words to describe 2014.
6. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
7. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
8. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
9. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
10. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2014 for you.
The post Happy New Year – Set Your Intentions for 2015 appeared first on The Cup of Life.