Snippets from a 36-hour layover in Hong Kong, one of my favorite cities to visit ^-^
1. Discovered at a tea shop on Shipyard Lane, a unexpected pairing of tieguanyin and rose petal honey on toast.
2. Lunch at Tosca, finishing on plum cakes, pistachio ice cream sandwiches, and clouds of chocolate.
3. Walls and walls of yixing teapots o_O
4. Bolo baos at every opportunity, including breakfast at the Ritz-Carlton. Best toasted, sliced and stuffed with salted butter.
5. Truffles Infiniment Vanille from Pierre Hermé Hong Kong…a little morning treat.
The post Belarus Wife , understanding just how Belarus Wife ian people appeared first on The Daily Tea.